Postal Rates Increase – January 2019
The PRC (Postal Regulatory Commission) approved the proposed United States Postal Service rate case for postage increases which will go into effect on January 27, 2019.
Here’s an overview of the increases that will take effect:
- First Class Forever Stamps will increase from 50 cents to 55 cents
- Priority Mail rates will increase by 5.9%
- Priority Mail Express will increase by 3.9%
- First Class Package service rates will now be calculated based on Zone (like Priority Mail). This service will also experience an 11.9% rate increase on average
- Mailing services product prices will increase by 2.5%
CLICK HERE to view a full list of the new rates.